Become a member of our Contractor Referral Program!
We are pleased to invite you to join the growing list of contractors who have realized great value in becoming a Atlanta Roofing Supply Referred Contractor. We provide this program at NO charge, and ALL contractor information in our databases is kept private and maintained with stringent security.
To become part of our Contractor Referral Program we require that you:
- Have an open and active charge account with Atlanta Roofing Supply.
- Have a positive working relationship with Atlanta Roofing Supply.
- Keep your account current.
- Be licensed and bonded with no claims against your bond.
- Have a good reputation in the roofing community, with no repeated complaints from homeowners.
- Be responsive with immediate follow-up on any Atlanta Roofing Supply referrals.
- Show Atlanta Roofing Supply-offered products on referred sales contacts wherever possible.
- Notify Atlanta Roofing Supply immediately whenever you're too busy to follow up on a Atlanta Roofing Supply referral.
- Reciprocate our support by sending other business to Atlanta Roofing Supply whenever possible.
The following information is what we say to homeowners about our Contractor Referral Program:
How do we select the contractors we refer? The contractors we refer are people we know. They are our customers and our friends. We see them every day. In order for them to become part of our Contractor Referral Program - they have to be people we would hire ourselves.
Do contractors pay for our referrals? No. If the referral turns into a job, the contractor will usually purchase the materials from Atlanta Roofing Supply. There is no binding agreement-only a handshake, and the understanding that we expect the homeowner to get excellent service.
How should you select a contractor? First of all, try to get a reliable referral. Next, the contractor should provide proof of state license, bonding, and insurance coverage. Finally, make your selection based upon written job estimates and, of course, your personal assessment of their professional appeal and their answers to ALL your questions.
What should you do if want an additional contractor referral? We refer contractors based upon the information you provide us. Should you feel that a contractor we recommend is not qualified for the scope of work for your job, call us. We will gladly offer another.
Atlanta Roofing Supply, Inc does not guarantee, warrant, or represent the contractor, or their workmanship.
Atlanta Roofing Supply's Contractor Referral program is a FREE service offered to homeowners and qualified contractors. It is conducted entirely with the homeowner's satisfaction in mind. Your questions and/or comments are always welcome.
Become a Atlanta Roofing Supply Referred Contractor
As a Atlanta Roofing Supply Referred Contractor, you'll enjoy round-the-clock online access to our job leads system.
Please complete this form and click the SUBMIT button.